MAM (Multi Account Manager) is a powerful software that simplifies asset management for traders by collective orders. The technology automatically allocates large quantities of orders to each trader’s account and processes these orders at just at the end of every click. MAM is specially designed for Fund Managers operating multiple accounts through MT4 platform.
MAM is also a perfect choice for traders that are using EA to manage several accounts. MAM broadens the functionality of the MetaTrader4 Platform by enabling the Account Manager to trade and manage multiple accounts from a single MT4 interface. All managed accounts can be traded from a single MT4 client terminal application. In brief, MAM is integrated into the MT4 Server. All processing is centralized and server based, which allows fast and reliable integration.
Hundreds of accounts can be traded with one click and virtually, and there will be no delay in allocations.
* All managed accounts can be traded from a single MT4 client terminal.
* No maximum limits for managed account managed at one time.
* Minimum trade size allocated to each account is 0.01. (1000unit)
* Allows all of the ordering instructions: including market order, stop order, limit order.
* Allows all of the single close out instructions: including trailing stop, close out, close out all orders.
* Allows EA trading.
MT4 managing software enables you to view our customer reports including monthly accounting report, quarterly accounting report and annual accounting report, and help you monitor brokerage and performance.
MAM is specially designed for fund managers. You are required to meet these conditions before using MAM tool:
Minimum 10 trading accounts with each account funding over $5,000 at average as well as minimum 5 trading accounts with each account funding over $10,000 at average. Each trading account should provide filled and signed LPOA file.